Support & Services
We operate one of the most advanced and complete service centers in the United States.
Vaporizor Service is available for most anesthetic vaporizers at the lowest prices in the industry. Our service is second to none. Service includes:
- Complete disassembly and cleaning
- Calibration and adjustment of temperature compensator.
- Replacement of worn or damaged parts.
- Ultrasonic cleaning of internal parts.
- Reassembly with new seals (as required).
- Final calibration testing and certification
- Complete and final leak check
Conversions are available for most vaporizers from Halothane to Isoflurane and from Ethrane to Sevoflurane for veterinary use. There are many companies out there who claim to service vaporizers but beware. There are many conversions done that are not proper conversions such as Ethrane to Isoflurane. JD Medical will never perform a conversion if it is not proper. Please contact us for any information you need and for a quote on our excellent calibration and conversion services.
General Service is available from anesthesia related equipment. We service all brands of equipment including:
- Bird respirator (overhaul).
- Bird anesthesia machine (overhaul).
- Ventilator repairs and overhauls (all brands).
- Large animal anesthesia machine (all brands).
- Small animal anesthesia machine (all brands).
Parts for most anesthesia and medical gas equipment are available. JD Medical has one of the largest stocks of replacement parts for nearly every anesthesia machine, ventilator, vaporizer, and medical gas supply / delivery equipment currently on the market or even discontinued . Please contact us for availability and pricing. If you are unsure of the make & model of the equipment you are calling about, emailing pictures will help our technicians make sure you get the right parts and information.
Limited Warranty / Return Policy
- This warranty ensures that all new equipment manufactured by JD Medical Dist. Co., Inc. will be free of manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the date of shipment.
- Equipment manufactured by manufacturers other than JD Medical Dist. Co., Inc. carries the manufacturer’s warranty unless otherwise explicitly stated. JD Medical provides warranty service for many of the manufacturers whose equipment we distribute which expedites the warranty process on distributed equipment should a problem occur.
- Should a defect under warranty occur, JD Medical will initiate the repair/replacement process in such a way as to make every effort to minimize possible down-time and maximize efficiency while providing a solution agreed upon by the customer and JD Medical. Because of the custom quality and nature of JD Medical equipment, each warranty repair/replacement is handled in a manner specific to the situation as to provide the best possible solution for each and every customer.
- In the event of a defect under this warranty, JD Medical will, at the manufacturer’s discretion, send replacement material, request the item be returned for repair, issue a partial credit, or fully replace the item when deemed appropriate.
- This warranty does not cover damages caused by normal “wear and tear,” misuse, improper handling, improper installation, or improper maintenance.
- All initial shipping costs related to returning products to JD Medical Dist. Co., Inc. will be the responsibility of the customer.
- If a product is determined to be defective, shipping costs may be reimbursed at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Alteration or modification of the product voids any warranty.
- After the original item(s) to be replaced are received by JD Medical, the replacement item(s) will be shipped to the customer. If the customer requests that the replacement items be sent before JD Medical receives the return, the customer will then be charged full price for the item(s) and shipping and be credited the price of the items upon receipt of the returned item(s) (freight will not be credited).
- Standard / Stock parts and equipment manufactured by JD Medical may be returned within 30 days of purchase and carry a 25% restocking fee. Credit will be issued after inspection upon receipt of returned item(s) to verify returned item(s) are unused and in NEW condition but within 30 days of receipt of the returned item(s). All items marked “Clean for Oxygen” must be unopened to be eligible for return.
- Standard / Stock parts and equipment manufactured by other manufacturers may be returned within 30 days of purchase and carry the restocking fee charged by the manufacturer. Credit will be issued after inspection upon receipt of returned item(s) to verify returned item(s) are unused and in NEW condition but within 30 days of receipt of the returned item(s). All items marked “Clean for Oxygen” must be unopened to be eligible for return.
- Custom-built parts, equipment, systems, and projects may not be returned for credit or refund. Customers may contact JD Medical to determine if your custom item qualifies for a return, restocking fee, or credit.
- Should returned items be damaged or show signs of wear as a result of usage, JD Medical will be unable to issue credit.
- Freight costs incurred during a return are the responsibility of the customer unless the determination is made that the item qualifies for full refund, repair, or replacement.